- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
The DO's & DONT"s prior to imaging:
On the day of your appointment please:
- Do not wear any perfumes, deodorant, lotions on the underarm or chest wall.
- Please do NOT workout or shower 4 hours before being imaged
- Avoid caffeine and HOT beverages or foods, as it will affect the outcome of your results.
- Do not shave areas that are going to be imaged 24 hours prior to imaging
- Avoid excessive physical manipulation, examination or compression of the breast
- Wear loose fitting garments prior to the exam ( Best option is a bra without an underwire or no bra also works well)
- Avoid sun exposure for the week before as sunburns may effect the results
- Remove any jewelry in the area to be imaged.
- When nursing, please complete 30 minutes before the exam. We also ask that you do not bring your child into the office with you if you are currently breastfeeding, as it will affect the outcome of your results.
- Let Dr. Sanchez know if you have a significant fever so we can reschedule until your body normalizes
We want to keep the body as COLD and as NATURAL as possible. Please ask us if you have any questions about the imaging process.